- Enhancing Soil Health in Potato Cropping Systems: The SCRI Kickoff
- Enhancing Soil Health in U.S. Potato Production Systems - Industry and Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Presentation - Potato Expo, Austin TX, Jan. 11, 2019
- Summary and planning for Objective 1 research - Stakeholders' Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, March 7, 2019
- Objective 3 presentation on Soil Health Questions at the Montana Seed Seminar - Stakeholders' Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, March 7, 2019
- Enhancing Soil Health in Potato Cropping Systems: PAA Update & Progress
- The Potato Soil Health Project Update. Poster, Potato Expo 2020, Las Vegas, NV, January 14, 2020.
- The Potato Soil Health Project Update: Year 1. National Specialty Crops Research Initiative Stakeholder and Advisory Committee Meeting, Potato Expo 2020, Las Vegas, NV, January 15, 2020.
- Evaluating and improving soil health in OR/WA potato production systems: Year 1. Amber Moore, Ken Frost, and Bryn Evin. Washington/Oregon Potato Conference, Kennwick, WA, January 23, 2020.
- What is a potato soil health cropping system? Update from the SCRI Potato Soil Health Project. Poster, Potato Expo 2021.
- Matt Ruark (University of Wisconsin - Madison) demonstrates aggregate stability sampling in sandy soils. April 2019.
- Michelle Marks, Matthew Ruark, Kurt Steinke, and Kenneth Frost. What makes healthy soils?
- Michelle Marks, Matthew Ruark, Richard Lankau, Linda Kinkel, and Kenneth Frost. What is the microbiome?
- Kenneth Frost, Bryn Evin, Michelle Marks, Ann MacGuidwin, Deana Knuteson, and Andy McGuire. Biofumigation: Is it a viable alternative?
- Bryn Evin, Kenneth Frost, Deana Knuteson, Matthew Ruark, and Andy Robinson. Improving soil with cover cropping in potatoes.
- Matt Ruark, Dean Knuteson, Amber Moore, Bryn Evin, and Carl Rosen. Soil health indicators for potato cropping systems.
- Bryn Evin, Ken Frost, Andy Robinson, Julie Pasche, Deana Knuteson, Amanda Gevens, Ann MacGuidwin, and Jianjun Hao. A brief overview of soil-borne pathogens & pests in potato production systems.
- Extension and outreach activities as of June 2019.
- Deana Knuteson, Amanda Gevens, Bryn Evin, Ken Frost, Andy Robinson, and Julie Pasche. Fumigation use in potato production systems.
- Bryn Evin, Ken Frost, Linda Kinkel, Ann MacGuidwin, Deana Knuteson, Amanda Gevens, and Bob Larkin. Disease suppressive soils.
- Bryn Evin, Linda Kinkel, Marian Bolton, Deana Knuteson, and Jianjun Hao. What are Beneficial Soil Microbes?
- Deana Knuteson, Matt Ruark, Carl Rosen, Amber Moore, and Kurt Steinke. Potato soil fertility basics and options.
- Cynthia Gleason, Ann MacGuidwin, and Deana Knuteson. Nematodes for Soil Health.
- Kate Binzen Fuller, Alex Maas, Chris McIntosh, and Deana Knuteson. Basics of Potato Economics.
- Kate Fuller, Bob Larkin, Chris McIntosh, and Alex Maas. Montana Seed Seminar soil health questions.
- Ruark, Matt, and Michelle Marks. UW Extension and WPVGA Grower Conference survey results.
Multispectral imagery example from Oregon State University's Objective 1 small-plot study field.